Monday, February 1, 2010

I ♥ Salt Lake

besides being in an awesome house with great roommates, I'm in an incredible ward and absolutely love going to school at the U. the community on campus is so diverse, which I probably wouldn't have appreciated without the diversity class I am currently taking.

the first day I walked on campus I saw 2 or 3 people carrying cameras, and wondered if that was typical for the U campus, since I had not seen that as typical before at any university. after about a month of school, I have seen several things that made me wish I had had a camera out and ready. one time I saw a guy riding a unicycle in full crash protection with a motorcycle helment, elbow/knee pads and everything. another time I saw somebody riding a tall bike almost like the one my dad made. today I saw a deer disappear into the trees on campus...right off 500 S! THAT was just cool to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment